Virtual classes can be a hit! Starting in May 2020, we started offering all of our in-person classes virtually. To our surprise, these virtual classes have been positively received among residents at communities all over the country from Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living. We offer our 45-minute classes in two formats:
- Live on *Zoom (interactive, social, engaging) *Or we can use your company’s preferred account
- Pre-recorded on YouTube (playable anytime, multiple views)
Our rates are affordable and our communication is quick. Please contact us for class rates. We work to ensure the process of working with us is easy on you and fun for your residents. Give yourself precious time back to get work done while we lead your activity. Each class helps promote movement, wellness and artistic expression in unique, happy, upbeat dance-based classes.
Steps to bring our classes to your community:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-314-0292, to learn more and book a class to try it out.
- We’ll email you the YouTube class link, or send the direct link to join on Zoom.
- Open the email and click to start your YouTube class anytime. Hook up your device to the TV via HDMI cable or bluetooth. Or click the Zoom link to enter the virtual classroom. Hook up your device to the TV via HDMI cable or bluetooth.